Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Battle of the British Kate's


From the Royal Wedding in April, to the wedding of Kate Moss just a month ago, Britain has been on fire with their fierce brides. I for one, am not the biggest Kate Moss fan. Call me crazy but a cocaine using model who publicly said, "nothing taste as good as skinny feels," just doesn't really resonate with me. Because do you know what does taste as good as skinny feels? A nice glass of William Hill Cabernet Sauvignon and bowl of Rigatoni a la Carlissimo from Trattoria Contadina in North Beach... But that is just my opinion.

Anyway, that being said about Kate, I do feel she is a good choice for the September Issue cover of the most coveted fashion magazine of them all. I also think it is very fitting for the spread of Miss Moss to be of her recent wedding where she looked elegant and regal in a Stella McCartney gown. I for one, am looking forward to devouring this September Issue for my flight to Southern California this weekend!

Now back to the other Kate, since I took some time off of blogging during the Royal Wedding in April, I would like to make a few comments. One, Kate Middleton is a woman I am mildly obsessed with! Her beauty is truly something to be admired and I love how simple and pulled together she always looks. Her wedding day was no exception. Two, the ow Dutchess' choice of wedding dress was not only perfect for the time period in which she got married, but also for the family she is marrying into. She is now a royal, and that dress truly separates her from the "common folk" without being to pretentious. Mighty, mighty good choice I must say. And three, thank her for wearing things more than once. I have now seen her photographed in the same green DVF dress, JBrand jeans, and Ivory coat more times than I care to remember, and I think it is humble of her to keep things simple, knowing she clearly does not live a simple life.

Come to think of it, it may be a good thing I was not blogging during the wedding. I clearly have a lot to say about Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment